BOOKS & IMAGES = COPYRIGHT / ISBN
- A book or an image is copyrightable.
- It is copyrighted the minute the book or image is produced.
- in order to prove you own it, you should register it, otherwise you may lose in a court battle.
- Copyright is a form of protection provided by U.S. law to the authors of “original works of authorship” fixed in any tangible medium of expression. The manner and medium of fixation are virtually unlimited. Creative expression may be captured in words, numbers, notes, sounds, pictures, or any other graphic or symbolic media. The subject matter of copyright is extremely broad, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, audiovisual, and architectural works. Copyright protection is available to both published and unpublished works.
- There is one more way to protect a book or magazine…
–>> read the rest of this post on the FreshAsylum blog