How free do you feel? Are you happy? For me, the key to happiness is creative freedom.
Creative freedom equals awareness and choice. If you doubt this definition, think of how it feels to be victimized and fearful: do you feel small and hurt, or expansive, loving, and free?
One way to define the layers of creative empowerment is as different “dimensions” — the higher you go in the dimensions, the more empowered you become. You ascend to a “higher” dimension when you accept responsibility as a conscious creator; no longer are you a victim of circumstances; you accept that you have an effect on others and on your world with your mood, your thoughts and your actions.
A good visual image of these dimensions is 5 concentric circles, with the inner circle as the densest reality — the 1st dimension; the next layer outward is the 2nd; and so on. The following test can help you see which dimension you are currently residing in:
#1 –HOW DO YOU SEE LIFE?
- Life is a battle: the world is “dog eat dog.” Only the strongest survive.
- The world I experience reflects everyone’s thoughts & emotions. I am responsible for everything I see.
- Life is a love story: I love it all, no matter what I see. Everything fits together, it is not fixed, but fluidly responds to my thoughts: I get to choose my experience, by choosing the thoughts and emotions that make up my daily environment.
#2 –THE GLOBAL ELITE
- We need to punish these greedy, inhuman people for all their sins against the Earth and against humanity.
- We can let them accept their punishment at the hands of others. We should be activists so that we can throw off the oppressors. The one percent will suffer, because they have chosen their path, and because their thoughts will be reflected instantly back to them.
- I can see how everyone is playing a role. I have no idea of how others are experiencing their life, and I allow for the possibility that some of these people may be very advanced souls who came here to experience limitation, lack, and suffering. I allow everyone else their right to choose their experience without preaching to them or trying to change them.
#3 –THE PAST
- I need to remember the past, in order to survive should anything like that happen again.
- I am attempting to overcome my past by choosing to be the opposite of what I was.
- I am letting all past ideas and emotions go; first I honor them, and then I let them simply drop away, so I can have a new life in the now.
#4 –THE EARTH & NATURAL DISASTERS
- I need to educate myself and stay alert, so I can avoid all potential disaster areas.
- I am one with the Earth and no more important than any one of her creatures. I cannot be hurt by her, because the part of me that is one with her is in constant communication, and I will know if there is danger, and will leave in plenty of time.
- I recognize that the Earth is a living being; I live in consciousness of the interrelatedness of all life. I hold a consciousness of love for the Earth and all living beings. This vibration is received and reflected by the Earth and holds me in a different “reality” than the lower vibration reflected by fear and danger. In this higher vibration, the concern and fear of “natural disasters” are irrelevant.
#5 –LEADERS & GURUS
- I follow a great leader, who helps me become a better person, despite all my sins.
- I am searching for a group of people and a leader that exhibit better qualities that I can emulate. Together we will change the world into a loving and peaceful place.
- I am a lateral leader: I have the integrity to BE the qualities I admire. I trust my inner knowing, and need no one to interpret things for me.
- I will know love when I meet my soul-mate. Love is rare, so I must work–be prettier, make more money–so I can attract someone to love me. I am looking for a beautiful person who is faithful, loyal and supportive: someone who will love me unconditionally.
- It takes courage to love because we have all been hurt by someone else. We are the walking wounded, and it is only a matter of time before we experience hurt, because only God is capable of unconditional love. I love my children (lover, wife, husband, sister, brother) as myself, and would sacrifice anything to make their lives better.
- I love, but I do not require that that love be returned, because the nature of true love is like a beautiful river that flows unimpeded and without ever stopping. No one is unloved, and for me, the idea of separation is an almost forgotten illusion. I love because that love reflects my inner, true self. I am a fish, swimming in a sea of love. My children are independent people, with their own paths. All my relationships are based upon true equality, respect, and freedom.
- In this world, one needs a job to survive. If I work harder, I can make more money so I can have the things I need.
- I want to create a new business so I can be my own boss. However, I need to be careful to pick a service or product that will be popular and sell well. For that I need to know what others want.
- My only job right now is to follow my heart, and feel the flow between me and the world, and feel the flow between me and the other. As I help others, I help myself, because this increases the good feeling of flow. As I follow my heart, things that resonate with my nature will be naturally attracted to me.
# 8 MONEY & ABUNDANCE
- I need money to survive. Money will protect me, and I need more than my immediate needs to cushion me from this world. I need insurance to protect me from negative events. I’ll be happy once I have enough money.
- Money is a currency, which stops or flows at the speed of thought. If I can visualize it, I can be as rich as I want. If I don’t have enough money, it is my fault.
- I am redefining the terms money and abundance as flow. I see how I can daily demonstrate and participate in that flow by allowing myself to flow abundance to others. Happiness is the result of being in that flow.
- I need more time to do what I need to do. There is never enough time: the days are getting shorter and shorter. Life is short and over before you know it.
- Time is a non-renewable resource. I have to be careful not to waste time. I don’t have time to relax right now, but I am planning a retirement that I will enjoy. Until then, I do my best to enjoy my free time on the weekends and plan fun vacations.
- Time is elastic. Time expands or contracts according to consciousness. In fact, you might say that time has some qualities of consciousness. As I (we) grow in consciousness, our vibration gets faster, and time seems to be speeding up. Finally, time stops, when you get fully into the now. This place of stopped time is stopped thought. It is the divine, eternal moment of now.
- Financial worth brings me security. I like shopping, but somehow the stuff I buy don’t make me feel good for long.
- Mother Teresa is a saint because she valued service to others and rejected personal possessions. I couldn’t do that because I have responsibilities, but I admire this quality.
- I enjoy all that is around me, but I need to own nothing. I can give freely because there is more than enough for all, and because I like to experience the good feeling of giving and receiving.
- I am not very creative, but I’d like to be. To be creative, one needs talent, and needs training. I may never be creative because even if I took classes I may not have the necessary talent. I see creativity as an activity separate from everything else.
- I am creating everything around me, and I must take responsibility for my thoughts and emotions which are (respectively) the inspiration and the engine for what manifests in the outer world.
- I am happy not knowing how or when my intent will produce what I desire. Creativity is a mood, and a focus. All creativity originates from the ocean of collective consciousness, and flows through the channel of my intent out through my heart into the outer world, which is only another beautiful expression of my inner self.
- Give yourself 1 point for every question that you answered with a #1.
- Give yourself 2 points for every question that you answered with a #2.
- Give yourself 3 points for every question that you answered with a #3.
SCORE 0-11 — You are solidly in the 3rd dimension.* You are still ruled by polarities and reactivity. You do not yet realize that your reality is fueled by your thoughts and emotions, and that you have been conditioned to agree that the inner thoughts of lack, limitation, and fear are empirically real. You believe that the survival is based upon physical things, and that love is rare. You don’t believe in freedom, because you feel that the reality you experience is solid and not something under your control.
3rd dimension keywords: LACK, LIMITATION, FEAR, AUTHORITY, HIERARCHY, ABSOLUTE, POLAR OPPOSITES, SURVIVAL, VICTIMIZATION, DOMINATION, CONTROL, WAR, OPPOSITION, RESISTANCE, REACTIVITY, BLACK & WHITE, GOOD VS EVIL, US VS THEM
SCORE 12-22 — You are in the 4th dimension,** going towards the 5th dimension at the higher range; you are learning how to let go of the rational, limited left-brain concepts in order to claim your natural creative freedom. You still experience emotions, but are learning to chose your experience by choosing your thoughts and emotions.
4th dimension keywords: CHOICE, LAW OF ATTRACTION, SHADES OF GREY, NASCENT AWARENESS, PERSONAL POWER, TRYING, PAST/FUTURE
SCORE 23-33 — You are in the 5th dimension,*** expressing your higher self with love, and tolerance, and you are becoming a master of creativity. Every day you find more to embrace with love.
5TH dimension keywords: TOLERANCE, DETACHMENT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, ACCEPTANCE, INNATE, INTUITIVE, RESPECT, FREEDOM, ABUNDANCE, BEING, NOW, JOY, ABANDON, UNINHIBITED
The 3rd dimension is the old, limited, controlled human-victim paradigm, full of fear, lack, and limitation. It represents the concept of what it meant to be human battling to survive on a hostile planet. The 3rd dimensional person has to fight for limited resources, is pre-ordained as the owner of the planet, and so has permission to despoil and exploit all resources. In 3D, everything is polarized, and one has to be either on the top or on the bottom of the food chain; amazingly it is possible for an exploiter to claim victim-hood because he/she refuses to see how the two polarized concepts need each other to survive. The polar opposites dance with each other while the human generating the accompanying emotions remains unconscious. The key phrase for the 3rd dimension is: irresponsible exploiter/victim.
The next concentric circle represents the 4th dimension–actually active in the so-called 3rd dimension as well — where thoughts and emotions fly around uncontrolled. Some people conjecture that all the thoughts and emotions that have ever been thought live in the (lower) 4th dimension. But before you dismiss this theory out of hand, remember that physics tells us that energy (thoughts and emotions) is indestructible. A beam of light projected into (empty!) space goes on forever. Thoughts are virtually things in the 4th dimension; the 4th dimensional energy of thoughts and emotions activate manifestation on the 3rd plane. The 4th dimension is Quantum Consciousness–this layer “feeds” the lower dimensions.
Time does not exist in the 4th dimension, since the rules of quantum physics are subatomic– energy/vibration-based. Creation in the 4th is pure creative energy directed by conscious or unconscious intent and collective agreements. This quantum soup of consciousness is the field of collective (un)consciousness that all artists draw from for inspiration. However, one cannot easily survive for long in the 4th dimension because it is difficult to experience the tumultuous combination of instantaneous manifestation and unconscious direction for long.
The movie “The Secret” and the book, “The Holographic Universe” demonstrate how 4th dimension functions. The 4th dimension is where the master number 22 is king: 22 is the number of the master builder; it expresses the power of building consciousness. In numerology, the master number 22 is a higher expression of both the number 2 (duality) and the number 4 (the Earth).
The keyword to the 4th dimension is “choice.” Historically the 4th dimension has been the playground for tyrants and manipulators, who learned to use some pretty nefarious techniques in emotional manipulation: for uncounted eons, negative emotional events such as religious intolerance and war, have been triggered by people who knew how to manipulate the power –emotions and beliefs — of this layer.
But the 4th dimension is properly used as a bridge. Just as the heart chakra–the 4th chakra– “bridges” the “lower” chakras with the “higher” chakras, so the 4th dimension operates as a bridge between the 3rd dimension and the higher dimensions, by calling upon us to achieve a state of “higher love” and to make our creative powers conscious. In doing so, we “skip” quickly by the dangerous and turbulent lower 4th dimension and enter the 5th.
You can “escape” the chaotic, unconscious creativity of the 4th dimension by becoming more conscious of your own part in manifestation of what you are experiencing as “reality.” In the 5th dimension, you experience acceptance, detached love (unconditional love), flow and abundance. Regardless of what we have been entrained to believe, these feelings are our natural state. Freedom and tolerance are by-words in this dimension: you create naturally and freely because it is your innate nature to be actively and consciously creative. You are assured, and self-confident without egoistic concerns–you are in the place of “no doubt” where you trust your inner guidance implicitly.
The primary keyword on the 5th dimension is “connection.” If you experience connection–also known among various esoteric sects as ”oneness” –you know that the other equals the self, and you cannot harm anything without harming yourself. Native peoples who retain Earth-based esoteric belief systems often reside in this awareness, because they practice respect for the Earth, and see themselves not apart from anything, but connected and responsible for everything, from the food they eat, to their fellow beings. Unconscious behavior is eliminated at this level because–like a stone causing ripples on a pond–every thought/deed affects everything else. Thoughts are things here because 4th dimensional rules still play, directed by the intent of the originating consciousness. The 5th dimension is the entrance to the expression of the master number 33: what they call “Christ consciousness,” the consciousness that effortlessly expresses unconditional love, wrapped in personal responsibility: at this point you are fully conscious of your thoughts and you use higher emotions to create your chosen reality or timeline.
The ancient shamans of Mezoamerica called the unconscious expression of reality as “the smoky mirror” — thoughts generated by an individual are reflected on the inside of his aura, but rather than a clear surface that reveals your own face as the creator, you can only see your own confused, undirected “smoky” thoughts, and mistake those thoughts for empirical reality. The “in here” of mental/emotional reality is reflected on the “out there” of the aura, but dimly. So no connection is made between the initial thought, the activating emotion, and the energetic/material results.
From the 3D experience, one cannot understand unconditional love because the reality of 3D is that of conditional everything. The concept of “unconditional” throws away the limiting polarity that exists on the third and fourth dimensions, breaking through to the higher dimension ruled by a higher comprehension of the self. At this level you can feel the jewel of the inner self inside the shell of the outer self, or reality.
While someone who has achieved a higher dimension of awareness can see the lower dimensions, the lower dimensions cannot see or comprehend higher dimensions. This is what they mean by “gaining a higher perspective.” One could poetically say that the heaviness of the lower dimensions (unconscious thoughts and emotions) keep the head (spirit) too weighed down to look “up.”
So, one primary tool that all creative development needs is a huge dose of faith. Faith that there is a better way, faith in your inner guidance, faith in your inner strength. This faith might be all that you have against what appears (for a while) as an empirical, absolute reality, that paradoxically, you have been creating. Eventually, you learn to responsibly create that reality with your thoughts and emotions.
The funny thing is, you have been in charge of the creative process all along, but like a nightmare that you experience after a trauma, you created it unconsciously. To become a “material master,” you have to “wake up” from the dream of the unconscious, by making everything you do conscious–once you are consciously choosing your thoughts and your emotions, you cannot slip back into the old dream of victimhood and helplessness.
Which dimension do you choose?
Copyright 2012 Aliyah Marr