Here is my list of 21 different creative personalities. Which of the following types describes your creative work style?
- Spontaneous - bored by anything planned.
- Planned – suspicious of anything that seems in the least spontaneous.
- Planned Spontaneity – don’t ask me how this works.
- Party Mixer - needs infinite variety and stimulation: hops around a lot.
- Environmentally Dependent – workspace has to be just so.
- Music Junkie – goes nowhere without iPod.
- Java-Powered - what coffee jitters? That’s the way I draw!
- Night Owl – this train only travels after midnight.
- Regular Spigot – can turn it on and off at will.
- Muse Within – inspired from within.
- Wild Child – inspired by nature.
- Shower Muse – ideas come in weird places, when you can’t write them down.
- Pop-culturette - inspired by graffiti, tabloids, the smear on your shoe.
- Art-aholic – inspired by all forms of art.
- Workhorse – labors night and day, forgets to eat, sleep or pee.
- Prima Donna – is the best, even if no one else agrees.
- Tortured Soul – would cut off ear for each idea; worries doesn’t have enough ideas/ears.
- Volcano – spews ideas forth like hot magma.
- Mystic – ideas come from the very air.
- Epicurean – tastes a little of everything.
- Schizophrenic – wakes up a different kind of artist every morning.
Personally, I can identify with all of these except #2 & #3 above.
Copyright Aliyah Marr